While most videos on BroadwayDemo.com play without problems, some visitors may occasionally encounter videos that won't play because their browser blocks "mixed content". Here are a few things you can try that might solve the problem:
- Use a different web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.) while visiting BroadwayDemo.com.
- For Firefox, temporarily disable blocking of "mixed content". Instructions can be found here.
- Instructions for allowing mixed content on Chrome can be found here.
If you are a member and have posted a video to your profile that won't play after trying the suggestions above, please see the tips below:
- Enter the URL for the video you'd like to post in the URL field while posting the video. Do NOT enter embed code, a playlist URL, or any text that isn't a simple URL to your video.
- Be sure that the privacy settings on YouTube or Vimeo for the video you are posting allow for embedding and streaming on another site. Do not disable embedding, and make sure the video isn't set to private, unlisted, or password protected.
- If the video still won't play, try changing the beginning of the URL as follows: change "https:" to "http:", or "http:" to "https:".
We hope that these tips resolve any video playback problems you may be having. Because BroadwayDemo® streams videos from 3rd party providers (such as YouTube), rather than hosting the actual video, some video playback problems are beyond our control.